Sunday, October 5, 2008

Try, Try Again

Well this cycle wasn't our month. I got my hopes up a little when I started cramping at the beginning of this week and spotting one morning on cd 23. Nope. Good 'ole Aunt Flo arrived this morning (cd 26) much to my dismay. Although I'm disappointed, I'm not defeated. We'll try again this month and keep our fingers crossed again.
In the meantime, we're keeping busy painting our house. Every room is painted except the laundry room and the garage. I keep joking around with Ryan about painting the garage a color, but he thinks I'm nuts. Well it is his domain, so I guess white it is. B-o-r-i-n-g... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry it didn't work out. Like you said, try, try again... Story of our lives. Take care.

Evergreen said...

I'm sorry this cycle wasn't it for you, but you have a really good attitude. That's awesome.