Saturday, November 15, 2008

Is It Working?

The heartbreak continued on this week's episode of Ghost Whisperer. But the ending and next week's preview left me wondering if that's even possible. Can a loved one take over the body of another healthy person that's passed on and give a second chance at love, life, and a family? Like Melinda and Jim, I don't think I could live without Ryan. I can't imagine my life without him. We've been together for 18 1/2 years...he's a part of me.

Well I realize it's only been 15 days since this cycle began, since I started taking Double X, and 7 days since I started exercising regularly, but I'm beginning to wonder if it's making a difference. While my weight has been fluctuating up and down a couple of pounds over the past week, my BBT temps have been pretty stable and lower than usual pre-ovulation, and my abdominal and vaginal area has felt tender. A couple of days ago I also had some dull AF type cramps that later disappeared within an hour or two. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that something I started doing is making a difference.

3 comments:

Evergreen said...

Be patient - it's only been a week or 2. I know, patience is what we always have to be and it is so hard. I'm hoping your new efforts and plan make the difference for you. :-)

poppy.f.seed said...

sounds like ovulation signs.
I agree with evergreen, it may take a bit longer to see body changes

babyplease said...

Thanks for reminding me to be patient evergreen. I do have the tendency to do just the opposite. It drives dh crazy. :)
I sure hope these are ovulation signs. Over the past two nights I've been swimming in ewcm for the first time ever! I never quite understood it when women say that..until now. I know it's an overshare, but it's amazing (weird)!