Sunday, May 17, 2009

Progress...

I just finished my 6th session yesterday. It seems like we are making progress dealing with dampness, qi deficiency, and blood deficiency. My acupuncturist needed to increase my herb dosage last week because she wasn't seeing enough of a difference. It now seems to be working better and I am maintaining this new herb dosage. Yesterday, she also sent me home with a moxibustion stick to warm my navel area, the area just below both my knees, and the point above my left and right ankle bone. I am to do this at least once day from cd 1-14. For the first time since I started treatment, she said we can focus on making me more fertile. Prior to this, we were focusing primarily on building up my immunity.

1 comment:

Amy Jensen said...

It's almost like you're speaking a different language! : )

Glad it's working out for you!!!