Thursday, June 24, 2010

Almost There

I went to the ob for a follow-up visit just to make sure that everything was expelled with the misoprostol last week. She did an ultrasound and it was all clear. My HCG level was at 25.2 as of yesterday morning. So it's come way down and I'm almost back to normal.
It was so strange to be hoping to see an empty uterus on this ultrasound, a negative home pregnancy test, and a negative blood test. These are all the complete opposite of what I've wanted to see for the past 10 1/2 years. Soon we'll be back to square one. I'm looking forward to "resetting" my body to try again. Hopefully this time it will work and we can finally bring home a strong and healthy baby.

1 comment:

poppy.f.seed said...

I know what you mean, it was so frustrating to wait for the beta to drop, etc. I am glad you'll be trying again!!!