Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Myself

That's how I'm finally starting to feel. Towards the end of the week, I was still feeling uncomfortable and cramping. Yesterday, I felt strong enough and like myself enough to take our dog for our usual walk. It was nice to get out of the house and start exercising again so I can lose the baby weight I gained over the past 2 months. Dh and I are both very anxious to start trying agin and with summer vacation here, to go swimming. I took a hpt this morning just out of curiosity (hoping for a change that it would be negative). It was immediately negative, but when I checked it less than 10 minutes later, it was a very light positive. I hope that is a sign that everything was expelled last week and the hcg hormones are almost completely out of my system.
I've been on the boards again trying to find comfort, answers, and hope. The RE recommended waiting 2 complete cycles before ttc again. I've read about some women not even waiting and getting pregnant again immediately with pregnancies that are carried to term. These are women who have miscarried naturally, with misoprostol, and after a d&c. I'm happy that I decided not to have a d&c (and hoping and praying I don't have to on the recommendation of my ob when I see her tomorrow) because I've read on-line now that having d&c's cause women to have a difficult time getting pregnant again. Maybe that's part of the reason I've had such a difficult time all these years. Who knows..I know I'm probably grasping and speculating. I'll just have to be patient and wait until I get some answers tomorrow.

No comments: