Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Exhausted

I can only sum up how I've been feeling the past few days with one word...exhausted. I'm usually okay in the early morning. It's the mid morning to afternoon that I really feel it. I've noticed some brown discharge on the liner but otherwise everything's been quiet. I've read on-line that it's normal to spot early in your pregnancy and that it may be the result of the progesterone suppositories irritating my cervix. The RE didn't seem alarmed by it when I spoke with her yesterday, so I guess I'll try to not to worry either.
I took my third beta test this morning and I haven't heard from the RE's office yet. I'm not sure whether to read that as a good thing (nothing immediate to worry about) or if it's not a good number (so she's putting it off until the end of the day to break the news to us). I took the test at 6am and it's already after 3pm. I know the test was a beta STAT test, so they should've received the results this morning. I'll sit and be patient. I took another hpt a little while ago and it's still positive. I wonder how long I'll be doing these at home. It gives me some sort of comfort.

No comments: