Monday, May 17, 2010

Thankful

I am thankful today because today I am pregnant. Dh called the RE's office this morning because he was worried about grainy particles that were coming out in my cm...some were red. While he immediately went on-line last night to read about it and discovered it is completely normal to spot or sometimes bleed, it worried him some more when I told him it was the same way this morning. I'm thinking and hoping that it's the progesterone suppositories and maybe implantation that's causing the red grainy particles. The RE didn't seem too worried but did advise me to continue doing the progesteronoe suppositories and to take it easy.
My second beta which wasn't really 48 hours since my first beta was 241. The numbers haven't exactly doubled but then again it wasn't 48 hours and I'm focusing on the fact that it's growing. We'll just keep taking it 2 days at a time.
My third beta is scheduled for tomorrow morning. I'm praying that the numbers at least double this time.

No comments: