Monday, May 24, 2010

Hopeful

I'm still holding on...
I spoke with the RE late Friday afternoon. She didn't give me strict bedrest orders but advised me to continue the progesterone and try to do very little over the weekend. I tried to do just that. Dh waited on me hand and foot which was nice. I had light brown discharge on Saturday morning. Then after being on the couch for all of Saturday I had hoped that would've made the difference. Nope. Dark reddish brown discharge with a little blood on the toilet paper Sunday morning. I tried to rest some more on Sunday but with the last few days of school upon me, I needed to run some errands with Dh's help of course. This morning I had no discharge at all. I woke up feeling great. Is that a good thing or a not so good thing? I'm hoping it's a sign that the rest over the weekend did some good and everything is okay with our little one. I had mild cramping in the morning while at work so I tried to sit for most of the time. I was sleepy tired by the middle of the day and still felt pretty good this afternoon. Since the middle of last week I noticed leg tightness and "shin splint" type discomfort. I wonder if that's a weird symptom of this pregnancy or a side effect of the progesterone.

No comments: