Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Triggering...

I had my last u/s and blood work appointment this morning. Last night was my final stim shot of 75iu's of Menopur. Thankfully, I didn't hit a blood vessel like I did the night before. That was traumatizing. The RE explained that a good stim would result in 20 follicles. I'm at about 25 follicles. This shows good ovarian reserve, but at the same time the downside is I'm at a higher risk for OHSS. I can definitely feel it with abdominal bloating, achiness in my ovaries, and mild nausea.
I'm finally ready to trigger tonight at 12:30am. The egg retrieval is scheduled for Thursday morning. Then we hope and pray for a good harvest and fertilization report, and a 5 day blast transfer. Keeping everything crossed and hoping and praying it works!

1 comment:

Amy Jensen said...

Keeping you in my thoughts! Sounds like you're in good shape. Can't wait to hear about the Thursday report.