Saturday, June 14, 2008

Second One To Seal The Deal

This morning wasn't any different than yesterday. I still didn't feel well at all. I felt nauseated and tired. Bleck! If the Metformin does the trick this cycle, it'll be well worth the torture. I let Loreen know about my nausea when we went for our second IUI and she said to give it to the end of next week and if I still feel sick to let them know. Then they'll prescribe the extended release Metformin.
The second IUI went well. Dh's count was 66 million today. Not bad for the second day. This morning I had experienced some reddish brown discharge which kind of looked like just before AF starts. I mentioned it to the nurse and she said it's probably from yesterday's IUI and my bladder infection that could have caused it. She didn't seem concerned. I had also experienced some cramping throughout the day. The sharp pains shoot from my cervix to my hip area and sometimes to my rear. I'm not sure what that's about.
Well now the two week wait begins...hopefully time flies by quickly.

1 comment:

poppy.f.seed said...

I actually had light brown spotting for a full week after my first IUI. I think that sometimes they just nick something. It was mild, though.

I hope this works out for you!