Friday, June 13, 2008

Sick

Today's IUI went well. Ryan's count was 74 million which is higher than the previous IUIs we had done this year. It looked like a lot as we watched the strongest group of swimmers get loaded into my uterus. I tried to stay horizontal for as long as possible. Before I finally fell asleep this afternoon, I started feeling some pinching and cramping on the right side. I'm thinking maybe it was my egg releasing. Hopefully this group of swimmers or tomorrow's group meet up and get cozy.
After waking up from my nap, I didn't feel so well. I woke up with a headache and felt nauseated. After a while, I finally decided to take a shower, hoping it would make me feel better. Even before I could get in the shower the nausea intensified and I tried to throw up hoping that would make me feel better. Nothing came out. Ugh. I'm thinking it's probably due to a combination of all the medication I'm on - the trigger shot, Metformin, and now due to a bladder infection, Macrobid. I feel horrible.

No comments: