Monday, April 14, 2008

Clean Bill of Health

I went to see my nephrologist today for my 6 month check up. Everything is the same - kidney functioning normal, no protein in my urine, and my cholesterol level is fine. My next 6 month check up is scheduled for October. He did say that if I should get pregnant, I will probably need to be monitored on a monthly basis just to be sure that my kidney functioning remains the same.

Knowing the results of this 6 month check up is a relief. I was worried that things may have changed and we wouldn't be able to proceed with IVF.

Today was the first day I tried Yoga 4 Fertility. It is definitely not as easy as it looks. There were certain poses that were very relaxing and felt good. However, there were also many poses that were uncomfortable and not as relaxing. I guess with time and practice, it should get easier. Hopefully I'll be able to move tomorrow.

No comments: