Saturday, April 12, 2008

Still Waiting...

Today is cd21 and the 18th day of birth control pills. I'm getting a little ansy waiting to hear from the dr's office on what we're doing next. I'm almost finished with my first pack of birth control pills. I tried to refill it on Thursday, but the pharmacy said it was too early to fill. So Monday it is.



While I've been waiting, I've been trying to keep myself busy focusing on other things like our new house and my new position beginning in July. In the midst of trying to keep busy, I've rediscovered on-line shopping..almost went off the deep end. I guess I've convinced myself that it's okay since it's for the house and it's helping to take my mind off this waiting.



I just received my first order, a DVD, Yoga 4 Fertility. I watched part of it last night just to kind of familiarize myself with it before I start on Monday. It's definitely going to teach me to be more patient and remind me to relax which is a good thing since I'm usually neither. Hopefully it helps.



Dh comes to town next week Thursday for the weekend to do his SA and to visit. I'm excited as we haven't seen each other since he left March 24th.

No comments: