Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Momentum

I think I'm finally getting the hang of the Lupron shots. I got balsy enough to do the shot this morning without icing up first. I definitely felt the pinch going in, but I survived. Thankfully taking the bubbles out of the syringe this morning was a lot easier and took much less time.
I finished my last birth control pill last night. One less thing to take and I feel like one more thing to check off on my way closer to getting IVF. Now it feels like we're gaining some momentum in the process. We just have two more days of Doxycycline and we'll be done with that too! I can't wait! Those things are upsetting my stomach.
I think the Lupron is starting to really build in my system because I'm experiencing more side effects as the days go by. Now it's breast tenderness and enlargement. I feel like I have a second chance at puberty again. LOL!

No comments: