Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sonohysterogram

Boy was yesterday and last night a doozy! I think the birth control pills are really affecting my moods because I was really irritable...especially last night. I seem to feel better this morning and a little nervous in anticipation for the unknown today with the sonohysterogram.

I'm back from my sonohysterogram. It was a little uncomfortable. Thank goodness it was only a short procedure. It was neat to see my uterus inflate like a balloon. I also got to see all the follicles in my ovaries. My left ovary had 10+ follicles while the right ovary had 6 follicles. Dr. said everything looks good. I had to do my bloodwork to check for HIV, etc. I guess once all the results come back, I'll have to go in for an office visit to discuss the results. In the meantime, I've been asked to continue the birth control pills (a sarcastic...yay...) and start taking 100mg of Doxycycline twice a day for 5 days. Hopefully it doesn't cause more side effects.

No comments: