Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sick

AF arrived this morning..as expected (I think) as I'm supposed to start stimulation shots on Tuesday. This morning I went in for my e2 bloodwork and tomorrow I go in for instructions on the next set of shots (gonal-f and menopur). I'm not really looking forward to giving myself more shots. Hopefully my blood results are on track and we can continue on.
I don't understand why, but this afternoon I felt dizzy and nauseous. It kind of felt like what I think vertigo might feel like. When I turned my head to the left, the room just started spinning and wouldn't stop. I tried lying down to see if it would help but it didn't. So I thought I would try turning over to the right and I was still dizzy. I felt so nauseous that I ended up trying to make myself throw up hoping I might feel better. Thankfully, I wasn't able to throw up and after taking a shower, I felt better. Maybe everything is catching up with me...lack of a good night's sleep, side effects from the medications, pms, and not eating very well today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the stims. After a few days they made me really tired all the time - especially in the afternoon. Come 2-3pm I was exhausted. The shot itself wasn't much different then the Lupron. Same size needle and all... but if you have to do any mixing, it starts to get old. Took me about 20 minutes from start to finish to do my nightly injections.

babyplease said...

Thank you for the luck. I'm definitely going to need it. I've been really exhausted beginning from very early in the morning. It's 6:30pm now and I'm totally exhausted and cranky. I hope you are doing well. I wish you all the best with your ET.