Sunday, May 11, 2008

Slowing things down...

I suppose my e2 numbers are starting to stabilize or slow down to an acceptable amount. I went in for my blood test this morning and Loreen called this afternoon to give me instructions for tonight and tomorrow morning. I need to take one vial of Menopur tonight, and then tomorrow morning 5 units of Lupron and 1 vial of Gonal-F just as I did last night and this morning. I'm really dreading the Menopur injection because last night's injection was painful. About half way through the injection, I wanted to stop all together and pull it out because it was burning. I was actually sweating...pretty pathetic. The one bright spot in this is now that my dosages have been reduced, I notice that I'm not as tired. So it was probably the Gonal-F making me tired.

Tomorrow is another day closer to egg retrieval. Hooray! Hopefully the dr will be able to give me a better idea of when we'll do it. I'm scheduled tomorrow morning for another blood test and ultrasound. Grow folllies grow! Grow big and healthy!

2 comments:

poppy.f.seed said...

Hi! I saw your link on our ovusoft group(I am birch, there). I didn't know you all were building a new house, very exciting!

babyplease said...

Hi Lara. Thanks for visiting my blog. Yes, we're building a house and hoping to be able to fill it with the pitter patter of at least one pair of new feet.